Please read this Returns & Refund Policy carefully to ensure you are aware of your rights and our obligations to you.
Products purchased at STYLEWORLD store or website can be returned to the store either in person or by courier. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
Clearance items are final, no refunds if you change your mind.
However, you can choose a refund or exchange if the item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description.
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
If not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g., your receipt.
- Refunds are processed using the original payment method, and can take up to 10 working days to process.
- Unfortunately, postage and freight charges are non-refundable for change of mind.
If you are entitled to a refund but would prefer to exchange or receive a credit of equivalent value, STYLEWORLD is happy to do this for you
STYLEWORLD reserves the right to:
- Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, credit note, exchange or refund.
- This may result in a repair, credit note, exchange or refund being refused; and/or refer the item to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to a credit note, exchange, refund or repair; and/or
- Refuse credit notes and refunds if the product is not returned with all accessories and instruction manuals (these may be necessary to properly assess your claim).
- Ask for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction when returning products with satisfactory proof of purchase
- In cases without satisfactory proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified.
- When returning products totalling $1,000 or more, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction.
STYLEWORLD will accept change-of-mind product returns under the following terms:
- We will only offer a credit note or exchange (no refunds)
- The returned products must be in saleable condition (original packaging, labels, instruction manuals included)
- We will only accept a product return within 14 days of purchase
- We will only accept a product return with proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, credit card statement)
STYLEWORLD is also required to record your name, address and ABN (if you are registered for GST) in order to comply with GST legislation relating to Tax Adjustment Notes. This information may also be accessed by authorised STYLEWORLD personnel for fraud investigations and fraud protection activities.
Information collected on returns slips will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time and may be used for the purposes of research and analysis and may be disclosed to Government Departments upon request or as otherwise required by law. You may be asked for this information for the purposes listed above, but it will not affect your rights under fair trading legislation.
For more information about your consumer rights, go to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission at www.accc.gov.au