At Style world we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all visitors and users of styleworld.com.au (the “Website). We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential, to store your information securely and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect, store, maintain and use about you as our customers, visitors to our website, social media and other digital services and members of the public. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information collected through this Website. This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
At times, we are required to collect personal information in the normal course of providing services for our customers.
THESE SERVICES INCLUDE:-
- Processing online purchases and payments
- Accepting customer orders
- Maintaining client books
- Customer Service lines (including social media channels such as Facebook and twitter)
- Processing credit card payments
- Processing cheque payments
- Providing tailoring instructions
- Arranging product holds
- Processing cash refunds
WHY WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We use the information to customize our services and plan product development so that we can provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and special offers that may be of interest to you. It is also collected so that we may provide value-added services and marketing and re marketing through our website or other social media channels.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- Financial institutions for payment processing
- Regulatory, investigative or government bodies to comply with laws and regulations.
- Contracted service providers or partners, including overseas and local agents, delivery and shipping providers, information technology service providers, marketing and communications agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, hard copy and electronic mail houses, suppliers, and external business advisers (e.g. auditors and lawyers).
YOUR RIGHTS OPTING OUT
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If do not wish to receive marketing information from us you have the option of ‘opting out’. Please let us know by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us at email@example.com